Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CT Work: "Thinking of You" Card

Here is my 2nd Card from the Magazine.   "Thinking of You"



Thinking Of You card

White Card stock 6 ½ x 5
Layer one 6 ¼ x 4 ¾ “Spring Awakening” #03
Layer two  5 ½ x 4  White Cardstock
Layer three 5 ¼ x 3 ¾  “Spring Awakening”#03
Flower Medallion “Spring Awakening” #03
Border RM00144 RSMobleys Designs
Sentiment  Stamp by Chelsea
White Pearls – MF self adhesive pearls
Burgundy Roses
Stickles “Diamond and Lime Green”
Spellbinder Scallop
Gold Embossing Powder, Versa Mark, Heat gun
Blue Ribbon, Score Tape, Pop Dots, Hot glue gun, Scotch Quick Dry glue


Cut first layer, adhere to card base, Cut next 2 layers and adhere together and adhere to card base.

Add border. Add Blue Ribbon,  Cut Medallion from “Spring Awakening” #03 . Use craft knife to cut out center design on top. And cut out leaving 3 flowers and leaves.  Add stickles and let dry and layer with pop dots. .

Stamp saying with versa mark, and heat emboss with Detail Gold EP.  Use Spellbinders Scallop to cut and emboss saying.  Ink edges with blue ink. Adhere with pop dot.

Add silk ribbon, pink flowers, and use the wire to make curlys.  Add White Pearls.

Sharon Mobley,
Flying Unicorn Creative Team Member.


2 comments :

Ycats said...

Love it! so nice and soft looking!

Lynn C. said...

Another beautiful card, Sharon. I love the muted colors on the paper and the roses just make the whole thing pop. Very unique.