Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, June 13, 2011

Changes going on!

Hello All,

Some of you may have heard rumors this past week.   But if not.  You will be seeing some changes on my blog.  I'm going to be cleaning it up a bit and moving things around.

I have decided to leave VDBC.  File designing quality files is a lot of work and I have been doing it for about 5 years and really going hard at it the past year and half and I'm really just burned out on this.  And have been struggling to keep up with it since January.  So Im taking a break from File designing for a while.  And will only be making a file when I need some thing. 

So my files will only be available for purchase at VDBC until June 30th. I have no plans to put them any where else right now.

I want to thank Chris for every thing she has done for me and allowing me to be a part of the "More Team" I have enjoyed my time there.  And thank every one that has supported me in this venture.  I hope you continue to visit my blog for crafty inspirations.  


Im going to be working more on actual crafting for me and scrapping my new grandson and making creations for my DT position on the Flying Unicorn DT. So you will be seeing more creations for fun now instead of selling purposes and possibly ocassional freebies.

I have been busy with layouts and cards, but cant post them yet,  So in a few weeks, you will see some my new cards.  If I can get past this cold I have had for over a week now, I might be able to get some thing crafty posted.  We will see what the rest of the week brings. 

So stay tuned, more crafty creations to come. 

Sharon   

No comments :