Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, June 24, 2011

Blog Hop "July 2" for Flying Unicorn Store and Forum

Have yall heard,  Or maybe seen the top right side bar on my blog with the really cute. Rotating Unicorn cube.

Next weekend, Saturday July 2.  The Flying Unicorn is hosting the first ever Blog hop.

There will be 10 blogs in the hop and each blog will have some awesome goodies from the Flying unicorn store to give as a prize.  So that is one  winner from each blog.  And then there will be the Ultimate Grand prize that one lucky person will have a chance to win.

Do you want to know what the prize is.  Well,  get ready, here is is!


Yep,  your seeing it right.  One lucky person will win a Silhouette SD provided by the owner of the Flying Unicorn store and Forum.

Blog hop thread at the Flying Unicorn Forum.  You will need this link later for Information.

Stay tuned. More details will be posted next Friday.

Sharon

4 comments :

OmaGloria said...

How totally awesome is this!! It was so great seeing you featured over at Getting Cricky.

Precious Hugs

Cathie in UT said...

maybe I will get a chance to hop with you and friends...I get so many good ideas when I have a chance to do blog hops!

girlia said...

Wow this is Amazing! I look forward to hopping. They are so much fun.

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello, I am a new follower & found you through K. Andrews blog. Your blog is lovely and your creations inspirational. I have never used any cuts of any kind since I have a Cricut but I have heard of many different ones out there.
It is a terrific talent to have on top of your crafty gifts.
I am sure I will be back for a visit.
Take care.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia