Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Cards "Boy and Girl "

These two cards are made from the same cutter file I have in the June Grab bag at the VDBC.  I used my Baby Mesh File RM00163


I used the same Baby Mesh file for both of these cards.   Just changed the color of the card-stock.  I use CB embossing folder "Swiss Dots"  to emboss the mesh. and used DCWV "Nana's Nursery" paper pack for the pattern paper.  The stamped image and border are from Just Rite Stamps.  And embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.

You could also cut this file in neutral colors like Yellow and Green to use for a baby shower or gift.

Sharon

5 comments :

Ycats said...

adorable!

Carla said...

love the cards they are adorable.

Cathie in UT said...

very clever to make such a versatile card! I like ideas like this as itis just not easy to find cute boy things!
Well done!

Sharon said...

Thank you girls for the comments, I think the card turned out super cute. And so universal between colors Blue, Pink, Yellow, Green or special colors for any baby shower.

Sharon

Kelly S said...

These cards are gorgeous! I love how the embossing on the stamped image really POPS.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com