Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, May 27, 2011

Sneak Peak for Flying Unicorn June Kit

I received my first kit from Flying Unicorn store.  And its just beautiful.  Here are some sneak peaks of the layout I did.  I will reveal the whole layout June first when the kit goes on sale.

I will give more details when I  post the full layout on June 1st.  These are just a "Few" of the items in this kit.





 
Check back on June 1 for the whole layout reveal and link to purchase the June Kit.

Sharon


3 comments :

SugarGem said...

Very elegant!

Carla said...

Alda does amazing kits, I love your sneaks, cant wait to see the whole thing!

Cathie in UT said...

Your hints are very tempting Sharon. It looks like a very elegant kit!