Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Sew Easy Storage Case and Supplies"

You all know,  Im a thrifty shopper.  But Im more about the customer service.  To me Customer service comes first then great prices make it even more better.

Well, having talked about this "Sew Easy" for the past few days.  And running my "Sewing Challenge" over that VDBC and I have posted my tutorial over at "The Flying Unicorn" where we have been discussing the "Sew Easy".

I have been looking to get a couple of the new large heads and the Case to keep it all.  The brown box it came in just isnt that great.  So I have been looking for the case. No one has it, and the one person that did. Lord, the shipping was unreal. 

So the girls on the VDBC have been raving about a place they bought from on ebay and how her service and shipping is outstanding.  So I checked, and she was out of cases.  But I was informed today,  She had 5 in stock for $15.99.  So I ran over and bought one along with several other We R Sew Easy things.  And she even gave me a discount on shipping.  Which was totally awesome.  I have to share her link with you.  If your looking for the case and more heads.  Oh, and the metallic floss is awesome.   Run over and purchase from 6scrappysisters on ebay.   She only has 4 cases left so you better hurry over. 

I will work on a tutorial for the vine head when it arrives.  So stay tuned.

Sharon

1 comment :

thekolbes said...

Thanks for the heads up. I am to poor to get anything new right now but I did save this seller to my favs. Thanks again
Trish