Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, May 6, 2011

National Scrapbook Weekend Celebrations(Sales & Free File)

Happy Scrapping!

As you know, this weekend is "National Scrapbook Weekend"

I'm hosting a sale on all my cutter files in the VDBC store (Does not include my "Finished Creations" )
RSMobleys Designs Cutter Files Only

The sale will run from today May 6 through May 31.  Yes, that is the rest of the month.  So go check out my store for some great deals because I have already lowered the prices on a lot of them.  And your get 25% off that.   Make sure you check out the specials page.  To see all my markdowns.  

Don't for get to pick up the May Grab bag while your there.  I'm one of the designers along with Chris and Lori.  This month is a ton of beautiful "Borders"  And its only $7 for all of them. 

Free File.  I'm offering you all this free file to add to your "National Scrapbook" layouts .

You can download this Free file on the VDBC.  (I'm really sorry, I tried to get it to load to 4 shared but couldn't, I have the worst issues with that site.) 
Try this link, if it dont work you will have to get the file off the VDBC forum.


Also,  Hop over to the MTC forum Crop.  They are doing a Weekend Crop that starts to night at 5:00 pm central time.  I'm Sponsoring  3 prizes for the crop.  So go over and join in the fun.

Have a great weekend.  And make sure you come back next week.  I will have some very exciting news to share with you all. 

Have a great weekend.

Sharon

3 comments :

Lynn C. said...

Thanks for the free file, Sharon. It is so cute. I appreciate all your hard work.

Sharon said...

Thank you so much Lynn, And your very welcome for the file.

Sharon

Shirley said...

Great File Sharon!