Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, May 2, 2011

Monthly Challenge for May and May Grab Bag.

Happy Monday all,

Its a beautiful day out.  But I'm inside doing some crafting until it cools down out side.  Whew! its hot out.

I have just posted my new Monthly Challenge May.  You can always find the link just above the first post.  Just click it and it will take you there so you can see every ones creations and play along.  Last month we had 39 entries  and I picked 9 winners.  Yes, I picked 9 winners.  I like when several people win.

This months challenge is "Stitching"  with thread.  (Not Markers)  Stitching is a big thing right now.  So the challenges is to make some thing new as of May 1st.  Never posted any where.  And post it on the VDBC forum.  One entry with a picture.  Enter as many times as you like,  You have one month to complete as many entries as you like.  Must be stitching done with thread either by Machine, Sew Easy, Paper piercer and needle and thread.  You name it.   You will post your entries on the VDBC forum in the May Challenge thread here.

Lori of Beloved Keepsakes is Sponsoring my challenge this month with a cutter file that will be sneak peaked though out the challenge.  I will pick one winner per every 5 entries with picture we have.

So go check out my challenge is you want to play along. You can find it here  Monthly Challenge May "Stitching"


Also,  The new Grab bag of "Border" Files is out,  And I'm one of the designers this month.  The theme is "Borders".  You can never have enough borders.  And there are a total of  11 files with a total of 44 borders.  Every thing from simple to detailed.  And you can get this for only $7 for the month of May,  They will never be sold together again.  So get it while you can.



And here are a close up of my Border files I have in this months Grab bag.  My files are available in one zip that contains (AIv8, GSC 2.4, KNK, SVG, MTC 3.2.1 & WPCv14). 





I hope you enjoy all the borders in this awesome Grab bag.  You can get all 11 files for $7 here.


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon


3 comments :

Caroline said...

Your border files ar gorgeous Sharon!

Sharon said...

Thank you Caz,

Sharon

Cathie in UT said...

Such pretty borders Sharon.
they would be lovely on cards and pages.