Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

KNK Plugin for MTC

If you have "ANY" KNK cutter machine.   There is a new plug in to be able to cut right from MTC to your KNK.

The plugin is free update if you own MTC already.  If you dont own it,  You can purchase it from my link on the left of my blog.

  Then click this link and save to your computer.  Make sure MTC is closed and run the plug in.  When you open MTC and when ready to cut a image.  Go to "Cut with" in the top bar.  And select "Klic-N-Kut Series" and when the window pops up.  Select your machine.  Old Yellow KNK machines will select "Element / XL / Grand"

You can also set the speed and pressure from the on screen display. (Most recent KNK Groove E machine not the original Groove)   But if you need to pause the machine to change the pressure and speed,  You need to push the pause button on the machine and adjust your speed and pressure from there.

From what I hear.  The print and cut for the KNK plugin does a "Dead On" Print and cut.  I'm going to have to give this a try as I have never tried it because of the work involved,  but this sounds easy.  So I'm going to have to try it.

And the awesome news is. Sandy has said she is going to do some videos for MTC to the KNK.  Woo Hoo!  We all know Sandy's videos Rock!

I can't wait to see what all this allows us to do.  I think we need a webinar just for the KNK / MTC plugin,  What do you think. LOL!.

Again the link to the KNK Plug in is here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :