Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, May 16, 2011

Grand Opening Prizes and Challenges

There are still lots of things going on at the Flying Unicorn Forum for the Grand Opening. 

There are a lot of Games, Challenges, Door prizes and all kinds of things going on so you might want to go over and check it out.

And also,  there is still one opening for one follower of my blog that completes the challenge and says you came from my blog.  So hurry up before someone else beats you to it.

Go here to find out how.
Meet And Greet Challenges and Give aways


Sharon

No comments :