Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, May 9, 2011

Exciting Announcement!

Wow, It's technically "May 9th"  So I can finally tell you all what I have been keeping a secret.


I am so honored to have been one of the chosen for the "Flying Unicorn Store" Creative Design team.

This is my first Design team I have been on other then Cutter files.  So I'm super excited about this opportunity. 

I'm so excited to be able to join this great team and showcase my work using Flying Unicorns scrap booking supplies.

Now you girls know me.  I'm a bargain shopper for sure.  So you know when I tell you this store has some awesome prices.  I mean it,  They really do.  I couldn't believe how low their prices are.  Its wonderful to be able to get quality scrapping items at a reasonable prices.  Just wait till you check out the store.

Here are some links you will see more of on my blog along with the VDBC.

Flying Unicorn Store (Awesome Scrapping products)

Flying Unicorn Blog and CT blog

The store owner Alda, has just set up a brand new forum and gallery.  And we will be posting that as soon as we all join and are there to welcome every one.
Update:  Here is the link to the new forum. For Flying Unicorn Forum

Also, I will be moving some stuff around on my blog so I can add my CT button and links to all the other awesome CT members that were chosen. 

So until next time.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon 




3 comments :

Lynn C. said...

Congratulations, Sharon. I can't think of a more worthy honor for you. You are so creative and willing to share things. I'll be excited for you to share the things you make for this design team.
What a wonderful opportunity for you.

Sharon said...

Thank you Lynn, Your so sweet!

Im truly excited to have this wonderful opportunity.

Sharon

MichelleMyBelle said...

Congrats!! How exciting, will be looking forward to your projects.