Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Etsy Store "Embellished Crafts"

 If your looking for your free file for this weekend.  Scroll down to next post. Thank you!


I just opened a Etsy store yesterday for my all my finished creations.  I'm calling my new store "Embellished Crafts"  
This is the sign I made yesterday to hang in my Scrap room.  I need to add ribbon to hang it yet. But I used Fancy pants paper line and one of my favorite punches by Fiskars A Tisket A Tasket for the border.  The pink ribbon is from Dollar tree. I love to get ribbon there. They some times have some of the nicest ribbon.

I made this sign using some of my creations that will be in my store.  Like my paper Flowers.  I designed and made these flowers from my cutter file. RM00143  


I layered these and used MS chucky thick clear glitter and topped that with stickles for added shine.  And added pears to the centers.  I embossed the leaves and inked the edges.  The white flowers are also inked with aqua to match the pattern paper.


This is a decorative pin I made as well.  I will have some of these in my store on Etsy soon. I used glass beads and metal trims.  I love the little finishing look these add to your project. 

I just started loading some of my finished cards, I have so many more to load. But I'm in the process of looking for a new camera and will get those pictures uploaded as soon as I can. 

And don't forget to come back on Monday.  I will have some exciting news to share with you all.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon



2 comments :

MichelleMyBelle said...

This is so pretty! Turned out great, love the flowers.

Kottens corner said...

Wow, love your pin! So beautiful. Good luck with your etsy shop.