Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, May 22, 2011

ECHO PARK! Sale today only! Other Updates!

Do you love Echo Park paper lines or would like the to try them out.  Well,  Now is the time.  Today Only! Sunday May 22, 2011,  Echo Park is 20% off the already low prices at the Flying Unicorn. 

So make sure you RUN! On over there and pick some up. 

Sorry for the short post today,  I have been at the hospital with my husband since Saturday,  and just got home and I'm so tired. So I came home and will go back up there in the morning.   I didn't want y'all to miss this sale,  So I just had to post this.

I ordered the new vine and loop de loop head and case for the sew easy.   So as soon as they come, I will work on a tutorial for that.

May Grab bag, You only have a few days left to grab all these awesome files.  I have 3 files loaded with some beautiful boarders and you might want to grab this before the end of the month because I'm working on a new collection that will compliment and match these 3 sets of files.  I will be uploading to the store soon.

Sharon

1 comment :

SugarGem said...

Darn I missed the sale. But more importantly you've been in the hospital with your husband? You're are in my prayers girl. Make sure you take care of you. Let me know if I can help with anything.