Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CT: Flying Unicorn "Our Little Munchkin" & Free File

This is my first Creation for my new position on "The Flying Unicorn" Creative Team.

This paper line is from "The Scrap Cake"  and this is the "Little Monsters" Line.  In this layout, I used 5 different paper from the line.  One is brown with green hearts, then you have green paper with tan hearts, then you have brown paper with green and tan circles, and one is green and tan tiny squares.  And the last one was green with tan circles with little monster faces.
This little guy comes printed on the brown with green hearts, it also has a printed frame.  I used two of this page, and cut out the Orange monster and Frame. So that I could emboss them for the "Texture Challenge" going on at the Flying Unicorn Forum.  I used Cuttle bug embossing folder "Argyle" on the monster along with some Stickles on the eyes and mouth and layered him on pop dots.  You can see a part of the frame I had cut out and cut the center out so it over laid the picture (Sorry my grandsons face is blurred out for Privacy)  I used the Cuttle but Embossing folder "Mesh" on the frame. And layered with pop dots as well.
I cut the other larger monster off another paper.  And embossed this one with Cuttle bug Embossing folder "Floral Fantasy"  And used Stickles for the eyes and mouth.  The sign says "Grandma Loves You"  and that is a part of the pattern paper in the line.  I used some orange with green thread center and hot glue on the edges and used a strip of brown cardstock  to make it look like a sign that the pink monster (Grandma LOL!) is holding. And layered on pop dots. The red heart is on the same paper as the pink monster.
I used one of the pattern papers in the line to cut all the little monster faces out and layered them on some cardstock ovals and added Gold Brads to the sides.   And you can see the hand stitching I did on the side was done with the "We R Memory Keepers" "Sew Easy"  using the green scallop head.

And the title "Our Little Munchkin" is a title I made for this layout.  And I'm offering this file to you for free.  You can download this file for free Here   password is :  iagreetotou

This file zip includes file types (AIv8 / GSD 2.4 / KNK /  MTC 3.2.1 / SVG, & WPCv14)    Please remember, my files are for personal use only.  If you would like to sell products made from my files please contact. At rsmobley85 at gmail dot com.

Hope you enjoyed this layout.  I will have a tutorial posted with for you tomorrow or actually later to day maybe. LOL!  On how to use the "Sew Easy"  and let me tell you,  with a little direction its "So Easy" to use, LOL


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon


8 comments :

Denise said...

Too cute Sharon!! Love the way you used these papers...adorable details!

Just Jaime said...

Love the colors and monsters!

Carla said...

AWWWW what a super cute lay out!

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for the comments girls.

Sharon

Ginger (Games) said...

Cute Sharon! TFS

Frank Garcia said...

Great layou hun!!! I love it!! I love the way you used the little monsters!! Great work!

Anna said...

Great layout Sharon. Thanks for the file also.

Cathie in UT said...

So dang cute Sharon!
Love those monster pages with kids!