Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Come Join Me!

As you may of heard.  Im one of the new DT members for the Flying Unicorn store and Forum.  I have just started a Cutter Creations Corner on the forum. 

So if you have a cutter machine and want to chat about your machine, what you love about it.  What kind of machine you have.  What software you use with it.   This is the place to come join in.

Hope to see you there.
Sharon


No comments :