Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Challenges are Up and Running!

Are you ready?

The Challenges are up and running.  So get your crafting on and get busy.

First off, Meet and Greet Challenge.  May 14th - May 31
There will be one winner from each of the design team blogs that will win in this challenge. So the first one that completes and post the challenge from my blog wins a nice Prize from the owner of The Flying Unicorn.

Here is what you need to do.

1. Follow my blog (on the right side bar)
2. Go register at the Flying Unicorn Forum
3. Go to the Meet and Greet Thread on the forum.
And make a home made embellishment and post it in that thread. 
4. You MUST SAY,  "You Came from "Sharon Mobley's Blog" You can copy and paste this.  

Hope to see you there.


Now, for my Challenge.  I'm hosting one of the Challenges for "Kick off to Summer"  Challenges.
Mine is "Flower Power"  May 14 - June 30th.

1. Create a home made flowers, Any way you know how. 
2. Use those on any thing you like,  Card, Layout, Altered project. All Craft Creations are welcome.
3. Post your finished creations in my "Challenge Thread"

And you will have a chance to win this awesome prize picked by me from the Flying Unicorn store.
And make sure you check out the other challenges going on. Several run from today May 14 though June 30.

Link to all the challenges at Flying Unicorn.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon


2 comments :

CropaCabana said...

Found you in the blog group at Flying unicorn and am a new happy follower!

Sharon said...

That's Awesome! Im so happy to have you follow my blog.

And heads up. There is still a prize waiting for "ONE" of my followers that finished the challenge in the "Meet & Greet" section that runs till May 31.

Sharon