Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Woo Hoo! My Blog is Growing!

I just wanted to say Thank You to you all that visit my blog. And become followers. 

Its a lot of work to get a blog up and running and have others like your blog.  I have been at this a little over year now.  And I noticed today,  I'm finally to the 40K visits mark.  And I now have 121 followers.  I'm so excited.  This lets me know that y'all like my blog.  So I hope you continue to visit.

Its been a busy weekend here at the house. We spent yesterday putting in the new screens in the screen room and today, working on putting in all the kick plates.  And we are just about done. Whew!  My hubby needs to go back to work tomorrow so I can take a break. LOL!.

I have a new Flower collection coming out this week.  And one of the CT girls has already made the entire set of 9 flowers.  And it came out beautiful.  So be on the watch for a new Flower Collection this week.

Off to finish the screen room.  See y'all in a few days.

Have a great weekend,
Sharon

4 comments :

Lynn C. said...

Sharon, so glad you are feeling better and can get some work done again. Being sick or tired is for the birds. I am looking forward to your new flower collection. Keep up the good work.

Sharon said...

Thanks Lynn,
I'm glad it only lasted a week. Im so ready to do more crafty things this week. Now to decide what to start on first. LOL!.

Sharon

Just Jaime said...

New flowers, how exciting!

Renae said...

What wonderful, versatile flowers! Great file Sharon and great job Gloria on your creations.

rpcrafter at gmail dot com