Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week Went by Fast!

Wow, has it really been a week since I posted.  Buy the looks of it, it has.

I was so busy this week, with working in the yard, weeding the veggie garden, a visit with my grandson, and working on some files for next months grab bag.  And then working on the screen room.  Its almost done.

Wow, I totally forgot to post to my blog.  I didn't do any thing crafty this week but design some files for next month.  But this week,  I have some crafty plans in the works.  So I will be posting those.  When I get them done.

I also have decided to give up KNK and learn to design in AI CS2.  So I have the 400 page book.  And there are a ton of videos on the net.  No idea how long it will take to learn, I'm sure it will be a while.  So I will be working in both KNK and AI for a while.  But don't worry.  My files will still be available in the same formats they are now. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter how ever you choose to spend it.  We will be grilling burgers and finishing the gutters on the new screen room and we will be done with that. Woo Hoo!  I will post a picture when its done. And see if I have a before picture some where.

See y'all in a few days.

Sharon

2 comments :

Just Jaime said...

Happy Easter to you too!

Sharon said...

Thank you Jaime, Hope your family enjoys it as well.

Sharon