Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Blog Candy Winner!

Now that we have April Fools day out of the way.  Its time to pick my Spring Blog Candy winner. 

And random org Chose the winner is: Comment #66
  Nicolle Kramer said...
I shared about your giveaway on my facebook..:) http://www.facebook.com/nicolle.kramer

4 comments :

Teela said...

congrats to the winner! this was such a cool giveaway!

Mary said...

Congrats to the winner looks like a FAB prize found you over @ SB.com
I would participate in ur challenge but I'm strictly digi :)

Sharon said...

Thank you Mary, Your welcome to post a digital spring layout. And you know, My files can be used as digital. I have a few girls that use them that way.

And You may want to play our April Bingo that starts on Wed. Its digital this month, and will have some free digital file prizes.

http://www.visualdesignsbychris.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4957

Sharon

Nicolle Kramer said...

What a surprise! Thanks so much and I cant wait to create with these goodies..:)