Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quiet Corner Bench Card

Remember my new stamps from yesterday's Tutorial.

I made a new card today with one of the sets of stamps. "They Quiet Corner Bench".  


I stamped with versamark then heat embossed with black detail EP and Gold detail EP.  Then Water colored the images with Tombow markers and a water pen.  I hand punched the holes and hand sewed the boarder.


This is the adorable hat that is in the set. I water colored it as well.  And then used Flower soft on the flowers on the hat, and flowers on the grass and basket. All images are layered on pop dots.


Here is the basket.  It was also heat embossed and colored with Tombow markers.   And used Flower soft on these flowers as well.


Here is the super cute little cat stamp in the set.  I water colored him gray with darker stripes to look like my Smokey. LOL!  Isn't he cute.

This card now in store. "Corner Bench Card"

Sharon

6 comments :

Just Jaime said...

Fun stitching. Great colors!

Ginger (Games) said...

Beautiful!

Sharon said...

Thanks Girls, This was a fun one to play with the stamps.

Wow, no cutter file on this one.

Sharon

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh how GORGEOUS Sharon!!! I love all the detail on this creation!!!!

MichelleMyBelle said...

this turned out great, love the cats.

Cathie in UT said...

so pretty but boy oh boy that's a lot of work for a card but lots of fun I bet!