Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, April 11, 2011

New Flower Blossoms 1 Collection

Here it is.  I have my newest Flower Collection in the store. RM00143


This is a little different from my normal 3D Flowers I have posted before.  These are so versatile.   There are 9 Flowers in this collection.  And 6 different leaves.   So you can pick and choose which Flowers and Leaves you use. Or even mix and match flower layers.  So they can always look different.  These Flowers have from 4 to 7 layers.  So you can make many different flowers by how many layers you use.  You can use just a few for a simple flower or use them all for a detailed flower.

There are so many things you can do with these.  You can Ink the edges.  You can use glimmer mist on them.  You can use stickles or glitter on the edges of the petals.  You can use embossing folders for a special look or you can even wet them and crumple them up for a vintage look.  And for the centers.  You can use any thing from Rhinestone, Buttons, Brads. You name it, You can use it.    I have even made some and used pop dots between the layers to make them more 3D.

I sent this file to Gloria, one of my Creative Team members and she sent me this picture of the finished Flowers she made from this file.   I think they turned out beautiful.  I just love all the glitter on these. 

Now, I'm giving away this file to one lucky Follower.  All you have to do is Follow my blog and leave me a comment letting me know you love this Collection.   And leave me your email so I can contact you.  Or I can post the winner and its up to you to check back and see if you won.  You will have one week to claim your file. I will pick a winner on Friday April 15th.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon


20 comments :

vi said...

What beautiful flowers! My favourite
cards to make involve flowers. thanks for sharing such talent.

Cathie in UT said...

Really pretty flowers Sharon. I like that they are so versatile!
Well done

Brenda said...

Gorgeous file. You can never have too many flowers

Burffrau @ aol dot com

Kelly S said...

The new flower collection is gorgeous! I just love all the layers and variety.

Lynne W said...

I love the new flower collection. There is a lot of variety in this collection

Jnett's Place said...

Just lovely Sharon. I'd be privileged to if I should win.

Just Jaime said...

Beautiful! I love the layers. Gloria did a great job with creating them from your file!

Janet said...

Your flowers are so pretty. It's so cool than they can be personalized with so many different blings. Always looking for new ways to decorate my cards and pages.

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh these are VERY VERY pretty!!!!!

Lucia said...

Very cute!

Anna said...

Love them!!! Great files.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Heather D. said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE flower files! They are so versatile! So many different cards can use flowers...and other projects too! Gloria did a great job showcasing them too :-) Love them!

~Heather D.
(heather012 @ gmail .com)

Debbie said...

These flowers are simply gorgeous. I would love to get the file.
soccerdebla08 at gmail dot com

jmrempe said...

Beatiful flowers I like to make and use flowers on a lot of cards.

CardsAsGifts said...

Well done. Great job. I think they should sell well.

Eileen said...

Looks like a nice selection of flowers to use.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Flowers! Gloria made them even more beautiful and full of life.

Andrea said...

Very well done. They would be a welcome addition to anyones projects.

Gail said...

Oh how beautiful they are!!! Would add so much to so many different themes on pages. Great job!!!

Sharon said...

Winner posted and contacted

Sharon