Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, April 15, 2011

New Flower Blossoms 1 Collection "Winner"

Happy Friday All,

Are you ready for the weekend. I am.  I so think I'm headed to the beach and do some fishing. 

But for now.  Today, I had Mr. Random org pick the winner of my new Flower Blossom Collection.
This file has AIv8, GSD 2.4, KNK, SVG , WPCv14 and MTC 3.2.1


And the winner of the file is: number 13

Blogger Debbie said...
These flowers are simply gorgeous. I would love to get the file. soccerdebla08 at gmail dot com
April 12, 2011 3:07 PM
Congrats to Debbie.  Since she left me her email. I will email her now.  Thanks every one for the awesome comments. 
Sharon 
 

2 comments :

Jan said...

Great blog and you offer so many goodies :)
Thanks for the sweet comment you left about my wire tree over on the Creative Charms blog :)

Just Jaime said...

Congrats Debbie!