Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Beautiful Tuesday!

I'm totally loving our beautiful Florida weather right now.

Last night, we had a massive storm pass over us, We didn't even get any rain,  but some how lost our power for 3 hours.  I cant wait for our daily rain showers about 5:30 every night.   I love to sit on the screen porch and watch it rain.  So soothing. 

So what do you all have planed for your craft adventures this week.  I'm going to be working on some new layouts with some new vintage papers I got.  You know I'm just loving this vintage and shabby chic look.  I also have 4 wooden bird houses that are just calling to be dressed up.  So that sounds like a plan as well. 

If your wondering what Smokey is up to these days.  Well.  She is just loving the new screen porch, she wants out there first thing in the morning and she would rather stay out there all day.   Which is okay, because I can now go in my craft room and play with out fighting her for my ribbons and flowers.    Yesterday.  I had left the door open.  And she came running out.  All excited with her find.  She had this roll of scrap vintage lace I got at the good will.  Boy, I had to get that from her quick.  She wants to happy about it.  So I gave her her own ribbon with little pink and purple bones on it.  And she loved it.

Well, that for now.  I'm off to the craft room.

Sharon


1 comment :

Just Jaime said...

It is so nice to be on a screen porch while it's raining! I have longs on my creation list today because I'm getting ready for my sister's baby shower next Saturday. I've shared some of what I'm up to on my blog if you want to take a look!