Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Already!

Wow, where did this week go?  I haven't got much done this week.  I have been fighting my Chronic Fatigue this week.  And it seems like all I do is sleep this week. 

I tried working in my craft room but fell asleep and totally lost my file I was designing. I went out side to check the garden,  and next thing you know, I'm waking up by the feeling of a sunburn because I fell asleep on the swing in the yard. So its been a rough week.  These are a few of the reasons I cant work, I have a form of narcolepsy.  When I get tired, I just fall asleep any where, even while driving.  So I don't drive much.  Today, I took a 3 hour nap and I'm still so tired.   I hate this,  I cant get any thing done.  So its not a very productive week.  

Sorry I have been missing this week.  I hope to be more crafty and posting more next week.

Have a great weekend.

Sharon

1 comment :

Sarah said...

Wow, that must be so difficult for you - I hope next week is better {{hugs}}