Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, April 1, 2011

Finished Flowers to Purchase & New File in Store!

Happy Friday Y'all,

I have been busy this week with designing some new files.  And one I have done and added to the store. In both a cutter file and a finished batch of flowers to purchase.

I have the first set of finished flowers up in store.  I have 3 sets of 6 flowers and leaves available.  You can purchase those in my store.  Easter Flowers set of 6 SM0006F  You get 2 Daffodils, 2 Lilys, 2 Tulips and 15 leaves for $8 and the price includes the shipping.


And if you would like to buy the cutter tile to make your own Easter Flowers.  You can find that file also in my store  Easter Flower Collection RM000142


Hope you like my new 3D Flower collections.  I have another set of Flowers to show next week.  So be watching for that.  Its a big set.

Have a great weekend,  and check back tomorrow for my "Spring Blog Candy Winner"

Sharon

1 comment :

MichelleMyBelle said...

Love these!I know what will be my next project, LOL