Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Challenge!

Have y'all been over to the VDBC forum to check out my Monthly Challenge? 

This challenge runs till April 30th.  And we have 19 entries so far.  I'm picking 1 winner to win my Easter Flower Collection per ever 5 entries.  So right now.  If we get one more entry we will be up to 20 and I will pick 4 winners.  If we get 25 entries I will pick 5 winners and so on. You can enter as many pictures in as many post as you like. 


If you would like to enter my Monthly Challenge April "Spring is Here"!  
Go to the link and read the rules and how to enter. Its really easy. 

Hope to see you stop by and enter the challenge.  And while your there.  You won't want to miss the April Grab bag. It has some awesome 3d Files. 

Sharon

No comments :