Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wedding Party layouts

I finished 2 more layouts for the Wedding album I'm supposed to have done by tomorrow.  But I'm afraid, It might be a little longer.  I have had a migraine for the past 2 days, And I don't craft much when I have one.  So I got the start of 2 more started but not finished yet.  I getting ready to add some flowers and that set will be ready as well.  Then I have about 6 more maybe 8 more layouts to finish the album. 

So here are the newest two.  I trued not to make this one to frilly as it had the guys on here,  But I did use my new MS Deco Flower punch on the center mats.  And I just love it.  Okay so I'm a little addicted to the Martha Stewart punch sets. 

I'm having some issues with my camera and I tried several things. But the lighting just isn't right. This is the best one i could get out of several I took.  Looks like its time for a new camera.

If you have been following my Wedding layouts.  I'm using the DCWV luxury stack.  This stack has 4 colors.  Greens, Browns, Pinks and Blues.  So I'm using all the green and brown from 2 stacks.  So I have the Blue and pinks left for kids layouts.  The colors in the wedding are Sage, Tan and Cream.  And this paper has a shinny sheen to it.  So its really elegant for Wedding layouts. 

What I used:

Martha Stewart "Deco Flowers"
Glitter Swirls by Recollections
Paper by DCWV Luxury Stack
Bazzill Cardstock, Sage, Cream, Tan.

Brown velvet flowers, White Flowers, Scotch Quick Dry Glue, and ATG and Score Tape.

No comments :