Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, March 7, 2011

Wedding Layout "First Dance"

Here are 2 more of the layouts for the wedding album 6 more to go.

This is the double layout.   I am trying to use as many pictures as I can on these layouts.  So that when you look at this book.  You can truly see a lot from the event.  The only problem I'm having Is the photographer took all these pictures close up.  So there isn't a lot you can cut off these pictures and they still look nice.  So they tend to take up most of the 12x12  layout.  but I think it trued out pretty nice.  I did one side and decided to flip the other just to change it up and not look so matchy.

Left side,  Title I cut about 20 different Wedding album titles after grouping all the pictures.  This Wedding title set will be in store as soon as I can finish this book.    They look so happy in this first picture.  Yesterday was their First Anniversary and my grand son Preston turned 1 month old today.  His due date was actually Next week.

I double matted all the pictures in the colors of the wedding.  And I added gold brads to the top and bottom of the MS punch mat. Double layered Ribbon that also match's wedding colors.  Silk flowers are from Dollar tree.
This side is flipped.  You can see the brown patter paper is on the bottom and the Ribbon on the top.  I think it looks better Flipped.  Because with double layouts. You want them to go together, but not be identical.  So Flipping your main layout works.  Placement of the flowers in a different location also helps blend but not match identical.

I finished 2 more layouts today.  So I will post those next.

Still working on this Camera.  I reset it back to factory settings. And its a little better.  But still seems like its not taking pictures as nice as it was. I noticed this with my last digital camera after 3-4 years.  The digital quality just didn't seem as good as it was to begin with.  Is this possible that the digital quality of a camera can go bad?  Oh Well. May be I will get a new one for Christmas. LOL!.

Back soon,
Sharon