Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sale and Grandbaby Preston pictures

I posted a sale for the whole month of March.  In honor of my birthday on the 25th.  All my files (over 1.98)  are on sale 25% off all month.  You can click the banner above with my sale info or you can click this link RSMobleys Designs Sale.

Now for some new pictures of my grandson Preston.  He is now 3 weeks old as of Monday.  And he now weighs 6 lbs and 6 oz.    I got to visit with him today and hold him and feed him for the first time.  He is just so dang adorable.  I cant wait for him to be a wake more when I visit. 


This is from last week.  When he was 2 weeks old and 5 lbs and 13 oz. he had gained 12 oz in one week, he is a good eater. 

This is today, 3 weeks 6 lbs and 6 oz.  still gaining so that is good.  He is sleeping in his car seat carrier. So tiny.

And here is Preston, Sleeping in his vibrating bouncy seat after I fed him .  He still has a lump on the one side of his head,  The doctor checks it every week, and said, its getting smaller, and will take a few months to go away. 

Well, that is it for my blog post for today.  I will be posting my newest Wedding layouts tomorrow.  And posting a blog candy for one lucky "Follower" to win the end of the month.  So stay tuned.  Off to work on the Wedding album.  6 more pages to do by Sunday. Uh Oh!.

Sharon

4 comments :

Jill said...

Preston looks like his Grammy!I just can't wait to get my hands on him

Lynn C. said...

Sharon, he is so darn tiny. Must be like holding a doll. How precious. Enjoy him now. Babies grow so fast.

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Grandbabys are just so sweet. I know you will have alot to scrap about with him.....

Nancy said...

What an adorable little peanut! Enjoy every minute.