Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Grab bag and March Challenge!

Hello all,

I hope your having a wonderful day.  Its raining here, but that's good, All my new plants we planted this weekend need the water.

I'm one of the 3 designers in the March Grab bag.  And these are some cute kids files. I'm new to the kid files but with having a new grand baby.  I see lots of kid files in my near future. So this was a great start to that.   Click the link above to see all files included in this grab bag.  You get 9 files with multiple files in them for only $7.00 only for the month of March.



Also today is March 1st.  So that means it's time to post my Monthly Challenge.  This one is Monthly Challenge "March - Go Green"    
Sample Green and white picture. From Scrapbooking alley.

Basic Grey Euphoria Rub-Ons: Effloresce Green/White  $2.64



Your challenge is to create any card, layout, mini book, or project in only two colors. Green and White.  Does not have to be St. Patty's day related,  This can be any occasion you like. Birthday, Spring, Easter, Or general color layout.   And use what ever you like, Ribbons, buttons, Flowers, Pattern paper, Card stock.

If you would like to enter my challenge.  Please visit the forum. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon 




No comments :