Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's A Hoppin Saturday!

Have you been hopping around the web this weekend.  If not, You might want to head over to Lori's Blog "Beloved keepsakes".  She has another cute free file for you today.  And some awesome give aways to celebrate her return to the store.  And she is also having a 50% sale in her store.

And Chris is having a give away on her blog today.  Visual Design by Chris.  She is giving away one March Grab bag.  And if you already have it.  Then you can win the April Grab bag.  So make sure you go over and check out Chris's Give away.

And While your at the store.  Make sure you stop by my store "RSMobleys Designs"
All my designs even collections are Half off,  thats right 50% off this weekend only.  Sat and Sunday.  Then Monday they go back to 25% off for the rest of the month.  So get them now while you can save the extra. 

BLOG CANDY! 


You still have time to enter my blog candy.   You have until March 31st.  To comment on the"Spring Blog Candy" Post.  (You must be a follower of my blog to win)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

No comments :