Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, March 18, 2011

Free File, Sales, Newsletter, Challenges, Bingo. Wow!

There is a lot going on at the Visual Designs by Chris forum.

The new"Newsletter"when out this morning and its packed with things to read, As there are several tutorials listed.  And several of the designers are having great sales to Celebrate Lori coming back from her move.

For the free file.  There is one on Lori's blog and one hidden in the store.  The clues are in the newsletter so make sure you check it out.

And you have 2 weeks left to grab this months Grab bag.  I'm one of the designers in this months bag.  There are some super cute kids files in there.

Also, there are several challenges going on right now.  Im also hosting the monthly challenge. This month is "Go Green"  as in the color green. LOL!

All your links are in the "Newsletter"  So make sure you check it out. 

Sharon

No comments :