Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Exciting Announcement ! Sharon's Finished Creations

What is that you ask!

Well, I have just started posting my finished creations in the VDBC store.  So you will now see in my store.  My finished cards and other projects and craft items.   If you have loved some of the cards and things you have seen on my blog.  Well, now you have a chance to buy these one of a kind items. 

You can go to my store RSMobleys Designs  And if you click on SKU at the top and then click on the last page.  They start there. 

 I have my first 3 of 16 cards listed tonight.  I give you all the information on each card and all special things used.  Most cards have a finished inside to match the front.  And don't freak.  The price you see includes shipping until we can get that set up differently.   I will ship your cards with love and care and in padded envelopes or if you buy a few. I will put them in a box to protect them.

Most of these cards were made with some of my files and I have probably showed techniques on these on my blog.  So they will look familiar.

So now, I will show you the first 3 I have listed.  Be looking for more to hit the store in the next week.

This is my First Wedding card I made.  Its very special to me.  It has 2 different embossing patterns,  the edges are inked with a gold leaf pen.  The doves are my file and they have stickles on the edges of their wings and mounted on pop dots.  I used ribbon to attach to the connected gold rings.  I heat embossed the stamped saying on the front and finished with a white and gold ribbon.  The inside is a stamped quote "This Marriage"  and is also heat embossed in gold to match the front, and mounted with gold brads. You can purchase this card here.  Wedding Card SM0001F


 This is my Penguin Slider Christmas Card.  I know you remember this one.  This one was published in the Gingerstreets Scrap ezine in January.  This one was made using my cutter file.  And has lots of layers.  The trees are on pop dots,  and they have puffy paint for the snow.  The snow boarder is embossed with swirls.  The pond has puffy paint and Glossy accents to make the Ice look slick. And the Penguin slides from side to side.  The inside has matching pattern paper to the front and white cardstock and a light blue ribbon. You can purchase this card here.  Penguin Slider Christmas Card




This is one of my favorites.  I love how this card came out.  I needed a Manly Birthday card and thought this would work.   The cardstock is tan, and brown, with pattern paper.  And the center image is Stamped colored and heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then the back ground is inked with 3 different colors and mounted on green cardstock.  The sentiment  is Stamped and inked "Happy Birthday" and mounted with a silver metal frame and gold brads. And has a brown ribbon.  The inside has the same matching pattern paper and white cardstock and matching ribbon.  You can purchase this card here. Horse Birthday Card.


Well, I uploaded 3 of my favorite cards.  I hope you enjoy them and the person to receive them loves them as well.  They are made with lots of love. 


Be watching for more of my Hand made cards and other projects to hit the store in the near future. 


Thanks for stopping by!


Sharon 












3 comments :

MichelleMyBelle said...

Beautiful cards Sharon! Can't wait to see what else you have created.

Sharon said...

Thank you Michelle. Im excited to be posting my finished creations for others to enjoy.

Sharon

Caroline said...

great idea Sharon! Your cards look great!