Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wow, I just realized I have a candy addiction!

Okay, So, I know this is Off Topic, from Scrapping but, here it goes.

I'm not a big Chocolate candy person. Unless its the occasional Twix or Peanut butter cup. But I prefer the White Chocolate peanut butter cups. Yum!

What got me thinking was.  I really don't eat a lot of candy but at holiday times.  Like for Valentines. I bought a bag of Sweet Tart Hearts and that's it.  No other candy.  Love those things.

Then for Easter, I usually buy 1 bag of Jelly beans. Or maybe 2 if I find one I really like or haven't tried. But they have to be good kind like Brach's.  Smuckers, Starburts, Hawaiian Tropics, or Jelly belly.

Well, today I was at Joann's, and I seen some thing I haven't seen before.  And Oh My Jelly Beans!  I have a new love.  I picked up this pretty green bag  and it said Brach's Jelly Bean Nougats.  So I said well, I love Chewy fruity stuff and hey, these have jelly bean pieces in them.  So I bought a bag.  And wow, they are so good.  This could be a bad thing. LOL!  This is how I got to thinking about having a candy addiction.

Other then these, I only eat candy at Halloween time.  And that has to be Laffy Taffy, Mary Janes, and Peanut butter kisses.  Okay, and some Indian corn. LOL@.

So do you have candy addictions?

Sharon



4 comments :

jzayler said...

M & M's - I can't leave them alone.

Lynn C. said...

Candy addiction???? Not fussy. Any milk chocolate candy that has nuts, caramel, or anything gooey. I don't like chocolate covered cherries though. I go on different candy kicks. Just thinking about it makes me crave some chocolate. Off to grab a handful of M & M's.

Sharon said...

LOL! Sorry Lynn for making you need to tend to your addiction. LOL!

Okay, I do like snickers, and milkyways but I really would rather has some thing fruity and chewy like Laffy taffy, Man that stuff gets me in trouble. LOL!

Sharon

MichelleMyBelle said...

I have to say Dove Chocolate.