Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a Day! Baby Shower.

I'm so tired and worn out.  Today was I threw a baby shower for my Daughter and her husband.  They are expecting their first child and this will be my first Grand Child.  And I'm so overly excited.  I cant wait to see this little man.

We had a great time at the shower.  We had it as my daughter and husbands new house they just bought in November.  They have a little over an acre of land so it was nice. 

We had 3 smokers out there with tons of slabs of ribs and burger, beans and sliced potatoes with onions and peppers all cooked in the smokers with pecan wood,  Wow,  the flavor was awesome. 

A lot of them played Beer Pong and Corn toss.  I left at 9am this morning and got back at 7:30 tonight,  And wow, am I tired.  I think I will take the next day maybe two and recoup.  Its been a busy week getting ready for this. 

So in a few days.  I will post some of the decorations I made for my daughter,   Every one loved the cupcake wrappers,  the banner,  and the gifts for the nursery I made.   I will have have to upload pictures and show you all.

So I will be back in a bit after I get some rest.  I have a lot to catch up on this week.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sharon


No comments :