Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We have a baby boy!

Wow,  Did we plan the baby shower right.

We had the shower yesterday, and this morning, My daughter calls and said, they are rummaging though the baby gifts from yesterday to pack a bag because they are headed to the hospital to have the baby, OMG!  He is 5 weeks early. 

But he is here she had a pretty fast labor.  He is healthy and breathing on his own and his color is perfect.  He has a little cone head and some bruising on his face.  But he is still so cute.  I cant wait to hold him. 

Here is a picture of our first Grand Child.  Im so happy he is healthy. 
 And now the fun begins.

Thanks for stopping by Sharon

10 comments :

OmaGloria said...

A big, huge, fantastic congratulations Sharon. You are going to have so much fun loving and spoiling him.

Precious Hugs

jordiegirl said...

Many congratulations to you and your family - he's gorgeous.

Sharon said...

Thank you girls. Im so excited. Im headed up there again today to see him and bring my daughter some lunch.

You know I will get some more pictures. LOL!.

Sharon

Brenda said...

Congratulations...I love being a grandma and you will too. He's perfect. Congrats to mom and dad also

Jill said...

I can' wait to get my hands on him! Congrats to you and he family- and you're right-whew! just got the shower done in the nick of time!

jzayler said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Must have been one heck of a baby shower this little guy couldn't wait to join the fun.

Sandy said...

Congrats! He's a god size for 35 weeks gestation. And beautiful coloring. Enjoy him!

Caroline said...

I was really surprised to read this post as I didnt think he was due for a few weeks yet! Congratuations Sharon, he looks absolutely gorgeous ! hugs, caz

lisa said...

Congrats!! I know being a Grandma is the BEST. I have heard that for years, but now that I am one I KNOW it is the best!!! Enjoy every min... Mine was born yesterday too, but is 2 1/2 years old - Time flies!!!

Anna said...

Oh my stars Sharon...welcome to the best part of your life. God bless you all!!! He is a little doll. Congrats to you all.