Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentines Cupcake Wrappers with Toppers

I'm new to making Cupcake Wrappers but I think these turned out adorable.

With Valentines just around the corner this is a perfect time to make these.  And it goes perfect for the RRR17 challenge.  "Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge" You just have to use Pink, Red and white and some sort of ribbon or trim.  So I did that.  I designed all 3 cupcake wrappers and toppers and cut them with MTC on my Cricut Expression.   The paper is valentines paper, and has Pink, Red and White.  And then I used White Curling Ribbon to make it frilly  And the cupcakes are white with White and Chocolate chips in side.  With White frosting with White and Red peppermint sprinkles.

My Husband loved these and said they tasted so good.  And he loved the wrappers.  He thought they were really cute.

I also decided to give these Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers to all the girls that participate in my Monthly Challenge for Feb.  At the VDBC.  This months Challenge is to make a project using some thing you recycle from its original use.  And we have had several cleaver entries already and this is only day 2 of the Challenge. 

If you would like this file,  then you have to either participate in my Challenge on the forum or purchase it in store here: RM00133 Valentines Cupcake Wrappers & Toppers

I hope you like my Wrappers.  I think I need to make some more of these.  They are super cute.

Sharon


4 comments :

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Your cupcake wrappers are terrific. What a great idea for a fun Valentine's party treat. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

True :) said...

Great way to pretty up cupcakes!

Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Sharon said...

Thank you both so very much for your comments.

True, Im now a follower of your blog and your wonderful card creations.

Sharon

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So beautiful, thanks for sharing!