Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, February 21, 2011

Simple free file and Smokey Picture

Im working on my project for my Monthly Challenge I host on the VDBC forum (You still have time to play along for a free file).  And decided I needed a quick file to fix some thing that bothers me. 

Im making a little mini album.  And I really hate when you punch holes or use grommets and you can see the little tabs that hold the grommet in place.  So I made a fast but usable file.  And thought I would share for those of you that might need it as well.  This is a Hole Reinforcement file.  You know when you have hole punched paper and the hole rips.  Yep, this is those covers to fix the holes.  Nothing fancy but usable.

Right now, I have this file in only MTC 3.2.  if y'all need it in other formats. Let me know and I will convert it later.   Down load "Hole Reinforcements"   Password iagreetou.

Smokey Update:

My little trouble maker is doing much better and back to her old self since we had her spayed a few weeks ago.  And yes, she is getting in to every thing like always.  Yesterday,  My husband was putting up a new ceiling fan in our room and he yells for me.  So I go in and he dropped the screwdriver and Smokey picked it up and was running off with it.  This morning I get up and there is ribbon strung out across the living room floor.  And a few of my flowers in there as well.  So I have to find a new place to keep those.  And remember to keep the door closed.

So, This morning, I thought I would come in my craft room and make a new Photo Light box. And what do I see.  Yep.  Its Smokey, sleeping in my old Photo light box.  I have a white sheet in there and one on the top to diffuse the light,  But it wasn't working that well, its kind of small. So I made a lot bigger one today and got some new light bulbs and will give it a go later. 

I will try it out when I finish my project for my Challenge.  And post the pictures soon.

Thanks for stopping by
Sharon



3 comments :

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....LOL That is SO sweet!!!! I have a kitty about that same color and she things any place she wants is her bed!!!! LOL

just jayma said...

Thanks for the freebie, and what a sweet kitty!

Brenda said...

Oh, but we love our furry babies soooo much. I love how she's curled up. My Smoki loves to play in my scraproom also