Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Challenge and New Grab bag

Here we go!

This is the First of February and you know what that means. All kinds of new things happening at Visual Designs by Chris. (VDBC forum)  All kinds of swaps, Bingo, Challenges and New grab bag for the month of Feb.  Oh, and a new newsletter will be out shortly.

We had a lot of fun with my Monthly January Challenge.  Pam in SD was the winner of my prize.  $15 coupon to my store. Her layout was stunning.  Mr. Random.org choose the winner.   It was so much fun, I'm hosting Monthly Challenge "February"

New Monthly Challenge for February : "Recycle it! Project" 

If you would like to play along in my challenge click on the link above and check it out.  All you have to do is use some thing you already have in your house that you can recycle it for a project. Like old soup cans, Cereal boxes, Product packaging.   You just have to make some thing other then a card or layout.  And use some thing other then its first intended use.  And post it in the link on the forum.   Every one that completes a project and list what they recycled and how.  Will get my newest file not even in store yet.  So head on over and check it out.  You have until Feb 28.  to enter.

I would like to thank everyone that bought the January grab bag.  It was a huge success.  Now its on to February Grab bag.  This months designers are, K Andrew Designs, Kitty's Cuttings & Filekutz by LisaJane.  There are some super cute Valentines files in this grab bag.  For only $7. 


Well, Im off to test cut my file for the New Monthly Challenge Feb entries. And just a update on Smokey,  She is getting back to her normal in to every thing self. So nice to have my wild child back.


Have a great evening
Sharon


No comments :