Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, February 27, 2011

Introducing New CT Members for March- July

First, Let me say thank you to Caz, Elizabeth, Lynn, Gloria and Jill for their wonderful creations they made with my cutter files.  I really appreciate all your work you did for me during your term.

Now as we have a new year.  We have a new Creative Team.  We have 2 returning and we have added 5 new girls to my CT.  And a few of them are already starting on new projects.  So I thought I better go ahead and announce them.  So you know who they are when they post.

Our Creative Team for March - July :

Returning:   Jill Crossfield :     Blog: Not Yet                            Creative Consultant
Returning    Gloria:                  Blog: OmasCrafts                      Creative Design Team
New:           Sue Shaff             Blog:  Not yet                          
Creative Design Team
New:           Lenae Gem             Blog:  Sugargemcrafts               Creative Design Team
New:           Michelle S.            Blog: Michellemybellcreations   Creative Design Team
New:           Marie C.                Blog: Marie                              Creative Design Team
New:           Erin Reed              Blog
: Scraps of Reflection                   Creative Design Team
Please welcome all the girls to my Creative Team.  And check out their blogs and follow them and this CT blog so you don't miss any of their creations.

I cant wait to see what these girls make with my files.


Let the fun begin!

Sharon

2 comments :

Lynn C. said...

Congratulations, gals!!!
Sharon's cutting files are amazing.
I'm excited to see what you do with them. Looking forward to this new batch.

Sharon said...

Aw! Thank you Lynn for your wonderful comment.

Sharon