Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Got to hold my Grand Son for the first time yesteray!

I went to see my daughter and her new baby yesterday.  And he had a few problems though the night.  But noting major.

Because he is a preemie.  He has a hard time holding his temp.  So after the nurse gave him a bath, his temp was real low.  So they had to put him in a warmer.  And his sugars were real low.  And he was red, his feet were blue and he his arms were in the air, just a shaking,  He was so jittery and would scream if you touched him.  So they think because he is preemie, he isn't sucking hard enough to get enough breast milk, So they had to give him some formula.  To bring his sugars up.

So after about half hour of feeding him formula.  His color turned back to normal,  His feet were blue any more, and he had his arms tucked under his chin.  So he was doing better.  They rechecked his sugar and it was fine.  So they dressed him and took him out of the warmer and allowed us to hold him for a little while.

Wow, he is so tiny, and his little head barely fills your hand.  His face swelling as gone down, and he is so adorable.  He has my daughters color hair, and it looks to be a little wavy like my daughters hair. 

My daughter getting to hold her new son.  She is so happy. She has wanted to be a labor and delivery nurse since she was 9 years old. But found out how long you had to go to school.  So she changed to be a medical biller and would just have her own baby, lol.   I'm so proud of her. And love her so much.

Baby Preston, just as cute as can be.  He passed his car seat test and the pediatrician gave him the okay to go home after 5pm today. So that is exciting.

And here is me (Gramma) holding Preston for the first time. He is so sweet and so tiny.  I cant wait to hold him again.

I sure hope y'all don't get tired of me posting about my grand baby. I'm already working on a lot of baby files. So if you have a request of some thing you need.  Please email me at rsmobley85@gmail.com and let me know.  Because I'm new to making baby and kid files.  So I need some suggestions what to make, And if I use your idea.  I will send you the file free.  So contact me with some suggestions.


Thinks going on at the VDBC

Ribbon swap (Mar 1st last day to sign up)
Monthly Feb Challenge
Bingo (today is last day to sign up)


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

jordiegirl said...

Lovely photos of the proud mom and grandma.

Of course we won't get fed up of you posting about your new grandson.

He's adorable.

jzayler said...

You post and share all you want about that cute little guy. It's your right as Grandma! Enjoy!

Best wishes to you and your family!
Julie

Sandy said...

You can blog 5X a day if you want. Since my oldest dgd is 21 and the youngest is 6 I need baby "fixes". So glad he was able to come home. :)

Sharon said...

Aw! Thanks girls. Im headed out to buy some preemie sleepers. Every thing is to big for the little one. I get to go see him at home tonight, Im waiting for my husband to get home from work. He hasnt got to hold him yet. And he wants to. LOL!.

Sharon

Lynn C. said...

I'd love to see a baby scale file, Sharon. I have looked everywhere for one and can't find it. Also any baby files that could be used for cards as well as scrapbooking.
So glad you shared the baby. Sure hope all things continue on positive note for baby and mom.
Congratulations, Grandma Sharon.

Sharon said...

Oh, Great Idea Lynn. I will work on that file and send it to you when im done.

Sharon