Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, February 11, 2011

Free Valentine Cupcake Wrappers!


If you would like to receive my "Valentine Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers set"  For free.  All you have to do is play along in my "Monthly Feb Challenge"  Recycle It Project!

You just make a finished project out of some thing you have recycled and post it in the thread on the forum.  It has to be a new project never posted any where.  And use some thing recycled.   And if you use any cutter files.  They have to be from one of the Designers from VDBC.  But using a file is not necessary.

If you would like to see some of the finished recycled projects some of the girls have already posted.  Check out the first post.  I listed the project picture post numbers so they are easy to find. 

I hope you join in.  Please post you project in the forum not on my blog for it to count.

Thanks Yall, 

Sharon




No comments :