Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, February 11, 2011

Creative Team Call (March- July)

Calling all "Cutter File Crafters". 
Creative Team Call 
for 5 new CT members
Apply between Feb 11- Feb 25 I will let the winner know the 26th and will announce new CT on March 1st. 


Why do I call this a "Creative Team"  Well.  I'm the file Designer so you all would be "Creating" projects with my designs.

I am looking to refresh my CT for the new year. I'm running a little behind on this because of recent events. (My Daughters baby shower then next day delivering baby 5 weeks early)  So this will be a fast CT Call.  So that you can start your new term March 1st.  And it will run for 5 months till July 31st.  So that we can squeeze in another new term for the end of the year. 

I will also be looking for Guest CT members.  So please apply to be considered for a Guest position and possible next term position.

I'm looking for super crafty people that use cutter files, that love to post to forums, yahoo groups, on your blog.  Any where else you like and willing to post on my CT blog.

And help me with new file ideas.  If you need a file for some thing. Let me know. I'm always looking for new ideas.


Requirements for CT

You will be required to post 2 projects Per month (cards, layouts, altered projects or any thing else using my files). You will get my file of your choice for free to use.  You can ask for and do up to 4 projects a month. Its up to you. But at least 2 are required.

You will be required to join the VDBC forum and become a active member  (your CT blog post will auto feed to the forum so that saves you a step)

You are required to post your finished project using my files at least 2 places.  One is my CT blog which I will give you access to and it will auto feed to the VDBC forum.  And at least one other place you like to post, but you can post to as many places as you like. 

If you have a blog. I would like for you to post it there as well.  And list my Store name and file number used along with store link in your post.  I can help you will any thing you need help with.

I will send you a contract to read and sign. For your term.


Information


Please send me an email to (rsmobley85 at gmail dot com) with the following information and with "Creative Team Call" (March-July)  in the subject line.

Name:

Email:

Blog link:

Link to any gallery's so I can see your work:

List of your current CT or DT positions. And duties for those:

Where you like to post most often:

Send me a picture of 3 of your most recent works of art. (Cards, Layouts, projects what ever you like)

What cutters you have and use most often to cut files:

And what file type you use:  ( I offer my files in AI, GSD, KNK, SVG, WPC and MTC. )

I think that's about it.  If you would like to apply, please do.  And current CT members are welcome to reapply as well.  Please ask if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer them if I can.

Thanks,
Sharon



No comments :