Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, January 14, 2011

Winner of "Raccoon Bear Layout" File Posted & Blog update News

I posted the winner of this file this morning.  Congrats to : Jzayler 

Thank you for being a follower of my blog and leaving me a comment.  Enjoy the file. 
You have one week ( Jan 21) to contact me to get your file.

Here is original post.
http://rsmobleysdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/racoon-bear-layou-file-rm00132.html

Thank you to all that visit my blog my blog , become followers, and leave me comments.  It really does make me happy to know others enjoy my blog.  I myself have decided this year.  I'm going to follow all the blogs I like to visit.  So y'all please do the same.   You don't get emails from those you follow.  But if you use google reader.  It makes it easier to get updates from those blogs when you choose to read them.  And if you have a blogger id so that you can leave comments.  You can just check your blogger list.  You can also if you have your blog closed.  You can have just the blog you follow show so that, People can confirm your a follower other wise we have no clue if you follow or not.  

You will seem some changes going on here at RSMobleys Designs.   Y'all may have notices my blog has changed the back grounds a lot the past few months.  I'm just not happy with it.   I finally found out how to make my own header and I love the beach at Fort Desoto where we camped for our 25th anniversary this year.  So I used one of my pictures from there.  I like it, but yet, its just not to perky.  And someone else said my blog looks "Old Personish" LOL.  Well,  she is right.  So I am having her fix it. LOL!.  Thanks Kristal.  I just love your new blog look,  Your so great at this.

So you will see some changes on here, and I think you will like it,  I'm really excited about it.  You will see one of my guest that appear on my blog pictures some times as well.  Do you know who that is? 

Well, that's all for now.  I need to get some new files made,  I have been a slacker lately.  And need to finish up my Baby shower gifts for my Daughter.  I will post those after the shower first week of Feb.  I don't think she reads my blog.  but it does post to my face book and I don't want her to see it yet. 

So keep checking back to see all the New changes going on.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

2 comments :

jzayler said...

Thank you Sharon - I can't believe I won!! I went to the store and was going to buy the file because I never win anything but then got busy and didn't get to finish my order.

Sharon said...

Aw! Thank you for wanting to buy my file. I just sent you the file. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon