Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, January 1, 2011

What time is it? January Grab bag time!

Hey Girls and Guys!

I'm one of the 3 designers in this months grab bag.  And let me tell you,  This on is a "Don't Miss" for sure.

You will see that the grab bags this year will have a new twist with all new themes.  So to kick off the year with a bang.  Here is the first one of the year. 

                    January Grab bag
Now, you see there are no previews on this picture.  But guess what,  If you go to the store, You can see all the pictures of the files in this grab bag.  And you can click on picture, you can see a bigger picture.

And I will give you this hint go make you want to go see it.  The theme is Year of Cards!  So, what does that mean,  Yes, 12 cards are in this.  And they are cards you can use all year long.  And some have multiple titles.  And you can swap and switch out and create even more cards, I can tell you,  there are Shape cards, lattice Cards, Men and Woman birthday cards, New House/Neighbor/Moved card, Father day cards, Flower cards, Thinking of you cards and yes even a Deepest Sympathy card.  I know we don't like that topic but yes, you do need one every once in a while.  So I created a beautiful one, and you can change out the title with one from my other titles.    This is a $35 value for only $7 .   So grab it before the end of Jan.

I will be previewing my 4 cards through out the month and telling you all about them.  So be watching for those. 

Now that I'm starting to design in MTC 3.2 ( which is the best version in the world to use so please download the newest version from my MTC badge on the left side bar.  As I'm going to offer my files in 3.2 only after this grab bag.)  I even created one file totally in MTC.  And am loving the way it cuts so fast to the Cricut Expression.   So I'm now including MTC files starting with this grab bag.

So are you ready to go check it out?  If so,  you can click this link January Grab Bag Or as always you can find the new grab bag picture in the top left corner of my blog.

Well, I hope you run over to the store and check out the new grab bag, its just awesome!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :