Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wedding Layout " Wedding Party"

I'm still working on my Daughters Wedding album.  I'm trying to get it done for their 1st Anniversary.  This coming March.  Here are two of my newest layouts.


Ya' ll know I love Becky Fleck Sketches,  So I used this one from Dec 2010.


Here is my Layout using the above sketch.



I'm working in order of events for the Wedding so I'm almost done. I have maybe 8 more pages to do,  These 2 pages make 10 so far.   I used Cream Bazzill for the back, Green Bazzill for the Flower layer.  And the Design on it is from the Fiskars Corner & Boarder Punch - Vines.  These punches are am all time favorite.  I now own 2 of these and looking for more. They are so easy to use.   The paper is still from the DCWV Luxury stack.




 You can see the same rose ribbon I used in some of the other wedding layouts. I got that at Dollar tree, its so pretty.  The Gold snaps with the pearl centers I got in the sewing section at Joann's. I used those because the match the Pearl snaps on the Guys western shirts they wore in the wedding.  So thought it was a perfect touch.

Also I added 3 K & Company  Wedding Clearly yours. "Cherish Love Forever" and the double silver bells are from Wiltons.

This pearl flourish was perfect for this layout.  It has brown and cream pearls and green roses. Its from Prima.


Here is the Second layout. It has the same back ground layout. But I used to pictures and titles on this one. On this one, I used the same Lace Fiskars punch that I used on the wedding Invitations so again, it has some of the wedding details.

Used the same flower ribbon and the same word from K&Co.  "Friends"  and the gold and pearl buttons are buttons from Joann's sewing section. I though those added a nice fancy touch to the single word. 

Well, this is it for now.   I'm working on some stuff for my Daughters baby shower in 4 weeks,but I cant post that yet.  She might be reading my blog. And she wants to be surprised. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon


1 comment :

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Your LOs are STUNNING, Sharon! WOW! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO impressed! Great work!