Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, January 28, 2011

Smokey Update!

Just wanted to let y'all know that Smokey is doing fine.  She went to the vet yesterday morning and got spayed. She has been sleeping most of today.  And is doing better.  She ate some dinner which is really good.  But she cant jump yet. So I have to help her get up on the bed.  It will be a while before she can jump up on things.  Bandit is being such a good boy.  When smokey wakes up, Bandit goes over and rubs noses with her.


Right now, she isl laying on my chest while I lay in the recliner.  And watch TV and type this post.

I hope y'all are keeping warm. Man I don't like cold weather, and one day its warm, the next if freezing. But I guess I should be happy we only get frost in the mornings till the sum comes up and we don't get any snow. Brrr!. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :