Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, January 22, 2011

RM00132 Layout by Julie Cantrell

Do you all remember the winner of my RM00132 Raccoon Bear Boarder file.

We, Julie was the winner of this file and she just sent me a really cute layout using the file she won.  And she also bought my Camping frame (log frame) to use in the same layout.   This turned out so cute.


And Julie gave me the sweetest compliments on my files.  I do work hard to design every thing by hand and simplify the file so it has a lot of detail but not a ton of pieces like most of the free files out there.  So it makes me really happy to know that others appreciate all my hard work.


"Thanks again Sharon for the adorable file.  I as putting the raccoon together Thursday night and my 21 year old son came down to see what I was doing and even he thought this little guy was the cutest thing.  Of course I was a little more excited about it than he was.  I love the detail in your files without all the extra fuse.  I'm not real skilled in the 'shading' and chalking and all the Little extras that make a die cut cute but with your files I don't need to be. (The 'little bit of camping luxury' title was from Chris' files)."
Julie

Thank you so much Julie for the wonderful comments.  I truly enjoy hearing these compliments on my files.  And your layout is adorable.  Thank you for using my log frame as well.

Sharon


No comments :