Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Racoon Bear layout File RM00132 ( WInner Posted)

Wow, Its been a while since I added a file to the store.  With the holidays and so many other things going on. But now that things are coming down. I have lots of creative things planned.   I Created this one way back in June.  And never got it converted and posted to the store.

This goes great with my other camping files.  So check those out as well.

This file comes with Left and Right grass boarder with little Raccoon feet trails  Left side has Black bear and 3 Pine trees and prints.  That lead over to the Right side where the Racoon is hiding in the tree stump and also has trees.   These are sized to 12 x 12.  But you can adapt this to fit 8.5 x 11.  One of my CT members will have a picture soon of her layout for a crop she is going to.

I am going to offer one lucky person this file for free.   You MUST be a follower of my blog and leave me a comment  on this post.  With your email so I can contact the winner. If you don't leave your email that is fine. But that means you have to check back to see if you won.  So make sure you subscribe to my feeds so you don't miss any.   I will pick a winner via Random org on Friday Jan. 14.


Happy Friday,  The WINNER of this file for being a FOLLOWER of my blog and leaving me a comment is:
              Congrats to:  Jzayler
 
You have one week (Friday Jan 21) to email me for you file as you didn't leave me one to contact you, (which is totally fine as I stated in the post) email me at:   rsmobley85 @ gmail. com   (No  spaces)

Thanks for all the wonderful comments.  I really enjoy reading them.



Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

9 comments :

Renae said...

Lovely file Sharon. Good to see you adding new stuff to the store.

Thanks for the chance to win it for free.

Rpcrafter at gmail dot com

sharonscraps said...

Cute file!

sharon-scraps@cox.net

momof5 said...

Love this file and thanks for the chance to win it. hbmomof5 at live dot com

Cherbear said...

What a cute file!

Ginger (Games) said...

Love the new file! So nice of you to offer it, thanks. Good luck everyone!

jzayler said...

These are soo cute! I'm glad you got them converted.

donna said...

critters are looking for no more snow..lol..

Anna said...

Great file!!! So cute...Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.