Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jan Grab Bag File 2 of 4

Today I will show you my 2nd card of 4 I have in the January Grab bag.  I know this is a touchy kind of card. But we all know we will need one at one time or another. And I don't see to many of these out there for us to make.  So I took on making a card for this. Because I wanted it to be elegant. If that is possible.  But also wanted to make it so it could be used with a different title and still be a beautiful card.

               "Deepest Sympathy" Lattice Card  RM00127


 Every thing you see here except the pearls. Is included with the file.  I have designed this card to cut the entire card with the front Lattice.  You just fold the card in half.  I Made the card in Make the Cut because it has this cool Lattice feature.  I also made the laced mat in Make the cut as well.  I included the holes so that you can weave ribbon though it.  Includes the Title and all the flowers and leaves.  I curled some of them and added a pearl to the center.

I added a pretty patter paper to show though the lattice.  I also included a Digi stamp for you to print to put in side.  I really like how this card turned out.  Its really beautiful in person.   And the title is not attached so that means you can change it out with another of my titles and it will make a beautiful card for like "Thinking of you"  or  "Happy Birthday" 

 Here is a close up of the Flowers and leaves.   I curled the leaves a little bit after I scored them using my score pal.  to make the veins on the leaves.

I hope you like this card. It really has many uses with just changing out the title.

Don't forget you only have about 2 weeks left go grab this bag of 12 files with multiple use cards.  Before they go to store individually.  Jan Grab bag

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :